Recipe

How to Make a Banana Cake

22:50 Unknown 0 Comments


                 Hello everyone, how are you doing? So few days ago I tried to make a banana cake for the first time and surprisingly it tastes quite good. And I made it again yesterday because my mom asked me to. Banana cake is one of my favorites cake but I never bake one before sebab I selalu ada bad luck kalau buat kek haha. But kali ni I rasa nak makan kek pisang so I tried to bake it. So if you have time please make it because it's so easy.

Here's the recipe if anyone wanna try to bake it. It's so easy and cheap.

Ingredients (A)

  1. 2 cups of all-purpose flour
  2. 3/4 tbs baking soda
Ingredients (B)
  1. 1/2 cup of brown sugar
  2. 1/2 cup or white sugar
  3. 3 eggs
  4. 1 cup or oil
  5. 4/5 bananas
Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 150 degrees C. In a small bowl, mix together flour and baking soda. Set aside.
  2. Combine the oil, eggs, white and brown sugar, bananas and blend them together.
  3. Pour them into the bowl together with ingredients A and mix them well. ( I guna kaedah kaup balik)
  4. Pour into a pan and bake in a preheated oven for 45 minutes. (Lepas tu I tambah 10 minit api bawah)


Nampak tak gebu tu? 😄



Ni I makan dengan Nutella. Serius sedap.


                     It's so easy to bake and tak payah keluarkan modal banyak pon. Selamat mencuba!



You Might Also Like

0 comments: